In order to meet International Coaching requirements and get ACC® PA* status you would need to have completed the following:
Coach Specific Training:
- The total of 60 documented coach specific training hours. These hours are made up of attending all ten modules as well as the Tuesday Coaching Sessions
- 6 hours of Coach Mentoring with Tony Kirkland
- A Minimum of 100 hours of coaching experience (documented / recorded)
- 75 hours of paid coach training with documentation
- A minimum of 8 clients (provide documentation and testimonials)
- 2 X reference letters from Qualified Coaches
Membership Fees with ICF:
- Paid ICF Membership subscription (US $100)
For more information about ICF regulations follow this link:
* ACC® PA is the first level of Coach Training.
This gives you the title of “The Practiced Coach” in accordance to international regulation.